Required disclosures as per sec. 5 of the German Telemedia Act
Amicorp Business Process Outsourcing Services B.V. (besloten vennootschap met beperkte aansprakelijkheid) registered in the Netherlands (Reg Nr. 10236)
Margaret Sankatsing-Sjak Shie - December 27, 2005
Johannes de Vriend - June 23, 2009
Hedde Plas - June 15, 2011
Headquarters of the B.V.:
Amicorp Business Process Outsourcing Services B.V.
WTC Amsterdam, Tower C-11
1077 XX, Amsterdam
Phone: +(31) 20 578 8388
Facsimile: +(31) 20 578 8389
The professional designation of “Attorney at Law (Germany)” was granted after the candidate had passed the second legal State Examination and after a special approval process by the respective local bar association, on the basis of statutory German Federal standards.
Our Attorney at Law (Germany) Sandeep S. Chhatwal is member of the Cologne Bar Association (Rechtsanwaltskammer Köln)
Riehler Straße 30
50668 Cologne, Germany
Our Attorney at Law (Germany) is subject to the current versions of the following labor-law regulations:
- BRAO – German Federal Lawyers’ Act dated 8/1/1959 (BGBI. I 1959, 565)
- RVG – Lawyers’ Compensation Act dated 7/26/1957 (BGBI. I 1957, 861, 907)
- BORA – Code of Conduct for Lawyers, version dated 5/1/2002
- FAO – Specialist Lawyers’ Regulations
- CCBE - Code of Conduct for Lawyers in the European Union
- EuRAG – Law Governing the Activities of European Lawyers in Germany (BGBI. I 182)
All Attorneys at Law (Germany) are obligated by the German Federal Lawyers’ Act to maintain professional liability insurance for our services and activities. At a minimum, this professional liability insurance applies to services in the member states of the European Union.